Old 13-09-2003, 10:42 PM
Kye

Default TAPS Newsletter

Hey Guys,

Guess who is the new editor for The Australian Paphiopedilum Society
Newsletter......

You give up???

ME!!!!!!!!

Kye.
--
..o0( Tries to remember how he got stuck with that onerous task )

Old 14-09-2003, 08:42 AM
AusDigi

"Kye" wrote in message
Hey Guys,

Guess who is the new editor for The Australian Paphiopedilum Society
Newsletter......

You give up???

ME!!!!!!!!

hehe, well done. I've edited a magazine style thing before and know how much
work it can be (but I'm possibly a perfectionist). Don't forget the
deadlines!

Old 14-09-2003, 09:22 AM
Reka

Congrats (I guess...), Kye!
--
Reka
http://www.rolbox.it/hukari/index.html
"Kye" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
Hey Guys,

Guess who is the new editor for The Australian Paphiopedilum Society
Newsletter......

You give up???

ME!!!!!!!!

Kye.
--
.o0( Tries to remember how he got stuck with that onerous task )

---

Old 14-09-2003, 11:12 AM
Kye

Funny thing is I'm not even a financial member yet.... I guess I will have
to look into that...

Kye.

"AusDigi" wrote in message
u...

Old 15-09-2003, 03:12 AM
Susan Erickson

On Sun, 14 Sep 2003 10:03:58 +0200, "Reka"
wrote:

Congrats (I guess...), Kye!

What is that saying about missing meetings where the officers
are elected? G

Congratulations, or is it 'You have my complete sympathy'
SuE