Old 19-09-2003, 12:40 AM
Surgeonce

Default Going Out of Business

Hi All,

First of all, I want to Thank you for your years of support!
With the death of my son, birth of my granddaughter and some
unfinished family matters, I regretfully have to close the business
for now.

All of my energy is been trying to keep the house up, working full-
time and caring for my granddaughter,that I have little energy left to
maintain the greenhouse. The orchids that I have left are doing great!

I have a new final listing up on the website. If you haven't received one
by now let me know. All prices are negotiable. Please email me if any
questions or concerns.

Cya,
Susan

Old 19-09-2003, 03:03 AM
K Barrett

My condolences to you and Rod on Tim's passing. I wish I could lighten your
burden for you. I'm sorry you have to close shop. I wouldn't know half of
what I know about orchids had it not been for you and Rod. I still have a
Masd tuerkheimii he sold me (Might have been my 4th orchid...)

Anyway, take care of yourselves. And that new grandchild!

K Barrett

ink.net...