GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Availability of Cypripedium calceolus (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/44606-availability-cypripedium-calceolus.html)

S.M. Wellinga 02-10-2003 10:22 PM

Availability of Cypripedium calceolus

Dear all,

For all who have missed out on our material last year: in the course of this
month we will again have a batch available of _deflasked_ laboratory-grown
(near)-flowering size Cypripedium calceolus. Please note that I am referring
to the Eurasian species, not to be confused with the North-American C.
parviflorum s.l. For further information contact me off-list.

With best regards,

Simon M. Wellinga / SymPhyto - Laboratory for in vitro plant propagation
Heerenveen, The Netherlands / EU

E-mail: / orchid flask list

Proprietary flasking services / worldwide delivery of orchid species flasks
for hobbyists and professionals