Old 02-10-2003, 10:22 PM
S.M. Wellinga

Default Availability of Cypripedium calceolus

Dear all,

For all who have missed out on our material last year: in the course of this
month we will again have a batch available of _deflasked_ laboratory-grown
(near)-flowering size Cypripedium calceolus. Please note that I am referring
to the Eurasian species, not to be confused with the North-American C.
parviflorum s.l. For further information contact me off-list.

With best regards,

Simon M. Wellinga / SymPhyto - Laboratory for in vitro plant propagation
Heerenveen, The Netherlands / EU

E-mail: / orchid flask list

Proprietary flasking services / worldwide delivery of orchid species flasks
for hobbyists and professionals

Cypripedium calceolus var parviflorum - 2 photos John Varigos Orchid Photos 0 06-06-2007 12:45 PM
Angreacum calceolus and Den. forbesii bobc Orchids 5 21-08-2006 05:57 PM
Phrag Court Jester vs Angraecum calceolus bobc Orchids 2 17-12-2005 12:19 PM
Cypripedium Question Shell91 Orchids 12 23-09-2003 12:45 AM
? re cypripedium and blettila Ted Byers Orchids 3 23-04-2003 06:44 PM