GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Orchids Distribution Channel? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/44800-orchids-distribution-channel.html)

dk 05-10-2003 01:32 PM

Orchids Distribution Channel?

Anyone can share me the distribution channel source for orchids?

K Barrett 05-10-2003 04:02 PM

Orchids Distribution Channel?

I am not a commercial vendor, and have no input on this thread. I hope
someone else can help you out. I'm just posting so you know someone read it.

I suppose your uncle could put an ad in the AOS magazine??
'Orchids' Llemy Gonzales 561-404-2042 or

K Barrett

"dk" wrote in message
m...
Anyone can share me the distribution channel source for orchids?

Kenni Judd 05-10-2003 11:32 PM

Orchids Distribution Channel?

There are a great many. If you could tell me what types and sizes of
orchids your uncle intends to offer, I could perhaps be of more help.

--
Kenni Judd
Juno Beach Orchids

http://www.jborchids.com
"dk" wrote in message
m...

Anyone can share me the distribution channel source for orchids?