Old 05-10-2003, 01:32 PM
dk

Default Orchids Distribution Channel?

Anyone can share me the distribution channel source for orchids?
Old 05-10-2003, 04:02 PM
K Barrett

I am not a commercial vendor, and have no input on this thread. I hope
someone else can help you out. I'm just posting so you know someone read it.

I suppose your uncle could put an ad in the AOS magazine??
'Orchids' Llemy Gonzales 561-404-2042 or

K Barrett

"dk" wrote in message
m...
Anyone can share me the distribution channel source for orchids?

Old 05-10-2003, 11:32 PM
Kenni Judd

There are a great many. If you could tell me what types and sizes of
orchids your uncle intends to offer, I could perhaps be of more help.

--
Kenni Judd
Juno Beach Orchids

http://www.jborchids.com
"dk" wrote in message
m...

Anyone can share me the distribution channel source for orchids?