GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Anyone in St. Louis know the seller of Coconut chips? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/46225-anyone-st-louis-know-seller-coconut-chips.html)

dusty 27-10-2003 02:12 PM

Anyone in St. Louis know the seller of Coconut chips?

It was somewhere in south St. louis.

I had this information on my old computer which died suddenly
I got 95% of my stuff back except the coconut chip supplier.

A long time ago someone mention this supplier here and I'm hoping some
still know the name and address of this supplier.
The last price I heard was $60 a bale which included shipping.

Later
Dusty

Dewitt 27-10-2003 04:02 PM

On Mon, 27 Oct 2003 13:58:35 GMT, dusty wrote:

It was somewhere in south St. louis.

I had this information on my old computer which died suddenly
I got 95% of my stuff back except the coconut chip supplier.

A long time ago someone mention this supplier here and I'm hoping some
still know the name and address of this supplier.
The last price I heard was $60 a bale which included shipping.

Later
Dusty

Crystal Company 1-800-845-4777

deg

Mick Fournier 27-10-2003 04:32 PM

Anyone in St. Louis know the seller of Coconut chips?

Dusty,

Why limit yourself to St Louis? Try OFE International:
http://www.ofe-intl.com/index3.shtml

Mick

PS, Florida Marlins Rule

dusty 27-10-2003 08:03 PM

Anyone in St. Louis know the seller of Coconut chips?

"Mick Fournier" wrote in
:

http://www.ofe-intl.com/index3.shtml

You know I would if I lived in florida and thanks for the link i'll give it
a look-see
dusty

Diana Kulaga 27-10-2003 10:22 PM

Anyone in St. Louis know the seller of Coconut chips?

PS, Florida Marlins Rule

They sure do!

Diana