Old 27-10-2003, 02:12 PM
dusty

Default Anyone in St. Louis know the seller of Coconut chips?

It was somewhere in south St. louis.

I had this information on my old computer which died suddenly
I got 95% of my stuff back except the coconut chip supplier.

A long time ago someone mention this supplier here and I'm hoping some
still know the name and address of this supplier.
The last price I heard was $60 a bale which included shipping.

Later
Dusty
Old 27-10-2003, 04:02 PM
Dewitt

On Mon, 27 Oct 2003 13:58:35 GMT, dusty wrote:

It was somewhere in south St. louis.

I had this information on my old computer which died suddenly
I got 95% of my stuff back except the coconut chip supplier.

A long time ago someone mention this supplier here and I'm hoping some
still know the name and address of this supplier.
The last price I heard was $60 a bale which included shipping.

Later
Dusty

Crystal Company 1-800-845-4777

deg
Old 27-10-2003, 04:32 PM
Mick Fournier

Dusty,

Why limit yourself to St Louis? Try OFE International:
http://www.ofe-intl.com/index3.shtml

Mick

PS, Florida Marlins Rule

Old 27-10-2003, 08:03 PM
dusty

"Mick Fournier" wrote in
:

http://www.ofe-intl.com/index3.shtml

You know I would if I lived in florida and thanks for the link i'll give it
a look-see
dusty

Old 27-10-2003, 10:22 PM
Diana Kulaga

PS, Florida Marlins Rule

They sure do!

Diana

Coconut Husk Chips Steve[_2_] Orchids 5 05-04-2016 07:14 AM
Washing Coconut Husk Chips charles VanDyke Orchids 5 02-10-2005 04:18 AM
Anyone here belong to the greater st. louis orchid society? dusty Orchids 0 24-06-2004 09:08 PM
potting straight into coconut chips Stuie Orchids 3 12-01-2004 05:02 PM
potting straight into coconut chips Stuie Orchids 2 11-01-2004 03:02 PM