GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   bifrenaria harrisoniae (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/47120-bifrenaria-harrisoniae.html)

Keha11 13-11-2003 02:12 AM

bifrenaria harrisoniae

My bifrenaria harrisoniae alba grows, but never flowers. Any suggestions?

tennis maynard 13-11-2003 06:02 AM

bifrenaria harrisoniae

Keha11 wrote:
My bifrenaria harrisoniae alba grows, but never flowers. Any suggestions?

Stop watering it through the winter for 3-4 months.

Ray 13-11-2003 12:42 PM

bifrenaria harrisoniae

In addition to needing a pretty defined rest period, they prefer to be very
overcrowded in the pot.

Keha11 14-11-2003 03:22 PM

bifrenaria harrisoniae

Thank you both for the suggestion that it needs a rest.

Keha11 14-11-2003 03:22 PM

bifrenaria harrisoniae

Thank you for the suggesttion that it needs to be overcrowded.