Old 13-11-2003, 02:12 AM
Keha11

Default bifrenaria harrisoniae

My bifrenaria harrisoniae alba grows, but never flowers. Any suggestions?
Old 13-11-2003, 06:02 AM
tennis maynard

Keha11 wrote:
My bifrenaria harrisoniae alba grows, but never flowers. Any suggestions?

Stop watering it through the winter for 3-4 months.

Old 13-11-2003, 12:42 PM
Ray

In addition to needing a pretty defined rest period, they prefer to be very
overcrowded in the pot.

Old 14-11-2003, 03:22 PM
Keha11

Thank you both for the suggestion that it needs a rest.
Old 14-11-2003, 03:22 PM
Keha11

Thank you for the suggesttion that it needs to be overcrowded.