Old 15-11-2003, 07:02 PM
Wendy

Default Grrr & Brrr!

You just pray a lot! We have been lucky to miss most of the fires,
flashfloods, hail etc. Cheers Wendy
"Kenty ;-)" wrote in message
sounds all to scary,we don't get anything like that in the UK.We have had

good summer & so far a good autumn,we still need some rain !I couldn't

live
were all of you live,due to the risks of tornadoes,hurricanes,earthquakes,
fires etc,but I am sure you get used to it if you have had to live with it
,we get winds & localised flooding at worst.
We in the UK moan about the weather, but it isn't that bad.We get a good
mixture!I think other countries have to live with the extremes of

weather.I
love to go on a holiday in the sun,but after a couple of weeks in the heat
i`ve had enough.I don't know how people work in it day in day out!!I love

good snowball fight,but am glad to see the snow melt away.
How do you cope with mother natures battering!
kenty
"Wendy" wrote in message
I'm with you Kathy, I hate the cold too & so do my joints!
Sad news about Ramona, what a shame! I hope they had insurance?
Haven't heard from Matt Swift except for a going out of business sale

last
month. (Shop only)
Yes first the fires, flash floods & now hail!! Mother nature is

angry.
There is always something that needs attention in the g/h but.....its

all
worth it.
Cheers Wendy
"K Barrett" wrote in message
Well the most we got so far is some rain. I tahnk my lucky stars that

don't live in the greater LA area or San Diego County, (BTW, Did Matt

Swift
make it OK? I know the lady who owns Island Delights was burned down.

Lost
everything)

I turned up the heat in the gh, started sweeping up and general

cleaning,
watered, malathioned ants.

Then noticed a sagging bench. Looked underneath at the metal support

and
you'd a thought you were looking at the rust dripping from the

Titanic...
[sob!] Looks like I got my work cut out for me this winter.

Re-building
benches. Drat.

K Barrett

"Ted Byers" wrote in message

"K Barrett" wrote in message
[snip]
I hate winter, and it ain't even winter yet.

Yes it is.

We (in south-central Ontario) have already had one storm, and no

sooner
did
the snow from that melt away do we get more. As of right now, it

has
been
snowing for a day and a half, with no sign of letting up. We have

so
far
accumulated several centimeters of snow on the ground. It is

sooooooooo
pretty. I wish I had a digital camera so I could show you. ;-)

On the brighter side, the long term weather prognosticaters here

claim
it
will be a mild one.

Cheers,

Ted

GRRR @#$%& snotbottom Gardening 0 02-05-2008 09:58 PM
GRRR @#$%& MajorOz Gardening 4 02-05-2008 06:17 AM
Grrr! Carrot, coriander seedlings munched! John Ladasky Edible Gardening 6 27-11-2006 05:30 PM
[IBC] BRRR & etc. Jim Lewis Bonsai 0 11-01-2004 01:02 AM
Grrr K Barrett Orchids 13 16-11-2003 12:12 AM