GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   The Orchid Collection (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/48733-orchid-collection.html)

Shell 17-12-2003 05:58 AM

The Orchid Collection

I've been geting orchids for Christmas :) 3 have new growth and another
possibly has a spike starting. So far everyone is doing fine except the
Stanhopia who got a little cooked when the family turned on the heater (too
dry) I hope to save it by keeping it damp. I'm not sure but it may have a
spike starting, it's either that or a root. It's too small to tell with my
eyes and my magnifing glass has taken a vacation. I'm working with lighting
right now, I'm sure some are not geting enough and some are geting too much.
Up to 24 plants so far :) And the babies in the new compot are doing great
:)

Shell