Old 17-12-2003, 05:58 AM
Shell

Default The Orchid Collection

I've been geting orchids for Christmas 3 have new growth and another
possibly has a spike starting. So far everyone is doing fine except the
Stanhopia who got a little cooked when the family turned on the heater (too
dry) I hope to save it by keeping it damp. I'm not sure but it may have a
spike starting, it's either that or a root. It's too small to tell with my
eyes and my magnifing glass has taken a vacation. I'm working with lighting
right now, I'm sure some are not geting enough and some are geting too much.
Up to 24 plants so far And the babies in the new compot are doing great

Shell