GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   IM BACK...... Again (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/48817-im-back-again.html)

Kye 18-12-2003 08:35 AM

IM BACK...... Again

Hiya all

Im back again. I just spent 2 months trying to get a phone line installed at
the new house.

For some reason whenever I tried to use the net without a phone line the
computer objected very strongly... So I finally got one and here I am.

Kye.

Diana Kulaga 18-12-2003 11:42 PM

IM BACK...... Again

Bloody nice to hear from you again, Kye, and just in time for the holidays,
too. But these disappearing acts really need to stop! {:oD

Diana

Kye 19-12-2003 12:07 AM

IM BACK...... Again

Tell me about it... They are a real pain in the proverbial and the
collection too, but on the bright side, I just inherited about a hundred
Catt species backbulbs and divisions :-)

Kye.

ink.net...