Old 18-12-2003, 08:35 AM
Kye

Default IM BACK...... Again

Hiya all

Im back again. I just spent 2 months trying to get a phone line installed at
the new house.

For some reason whenever I tried to use the net without a phone line the
computer objected very strongly... So I finally got one and here I am.

Kye.

Old 18-12-2003, 11:42 PM
Diana Kulaga

Bloody nice to hear from you again, Kye, and just in time for the holidays,
too. But these disappearing acts really need to stop! {D

Diana

Old 19-12-2003, 12:07 AM
Kye

Tell me about it... They are a real pain in the proverbial and the
collection too, but on the bright side, I just inherited about a hundred
Catt species backbulbs and divisions :-)

Kye.

ink.net...