Old 22-12-2003, 02:32 PM
NEIL CURNOW

Default British orchids

I have a book it seems quite old and is in reasonably good condition.

British Orchids - How To Tell One From Another
By Colonel J S E Mackensae
Illustrated by Miss A Talbot, Ponsonby
Printed and Published by Unwin Brothers, 27 Pilgrim St, London

Unfortunately I do not have a date of publication, but if anyone can give me
any information about it and if it has any value I would be very grateful.

Old 22-12-2003, 02:42 PM
Larry Dighera

On Mon, 22 Dec 2003 14:21:47 -0000, "NEIL CURNOW"
wrote in Message-Id:
:

I have a book it seems quite old and is in reasonably good condition.

British Orchids - How To Tell One From Another
By Colonel J S E Mackensae
Illustrated by Miss A Talbot, Ponsonby
Printed and Published by Unwin Brothers, 27 Pilgrim St, London

Unfortunately I do not have a date of publication, but if anyone can give me
any information about it and if it has any value I would be very grateful.

Used copies of that book are selling for about US$80.00:
http://www.bookfinder.com/search/?ac...37 6265_2:2:2