GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Mounting on Palm Pods? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/49200-mounting-palm-pods.html)

Diana Kulaga 26-12-2003 11:32 PM

Mounting on Palm Pods?

All,

We have palm trees that produce the most interesting four to six foot pods.
Once the seeds emerge, the pods look like boats. I've used them in
displays, and they are easy to cut into smaller pieces. How about as
mounting material? Anything about palm trees that would put off an orchid?

Diana

Ray 27-12-2003 03:02 AM

Mounting on Palm Pods?

Why not?