Old 31-12-2003, 11:32 PM
Reka

Default Happy New Year!

A happy new year filled with health and happiness for you and your orchids!

--
Reka

I don't give a damn for a man that can only spell a word one way.
Mark Twain (1835 - 1910)
http://www.rolbox.it/hukari/index.html

---

Old 01-01-2004, 02:09 AM
J Fortuna

Same to you, Reka.

I am in a very good mood today by the way, and part of the reason is that I
am planning to go orchid shopping to celebrate the New Year -- so by the end
of this weekend my orchid population will hopefully have increased by one or
two. :-)

All the best wishes,
Joanna

Old 01-01-2004, 06:12 AM
tbell

Good health and growing to all, 2 hours before 2004 in California.
Tom
Walnut Creek, CA, USA
(To reply by e-mail, remove APPENDIX)

Old 01-01-2004, 01:42 PM
Claude

A very Happy New Year!

Bonne et Heureuse année!

Claude

Old 01-01-2004, 04:02 PM
Diana Kulaga

Best to all! We made it to another year. That's cause for a big Hurrah!

Diana

Old 01-01-2004, 05:12 PM
K Barrett

Here's hoping 2004 is better than 2003.

K Barrett
(you have no fate but what you make)

hlink.net...

Old 01-01-2004, 06:03 PM
Karen

Reka wrote:
A happy new year filled with health and happiness for you and your orchids!

Definitely, a Happy New Year to RGO. May it be a health & happy one for all.
Karen

Old 01-01-2004, 07:34 PM
tbell

Amen. No new wars, and a peaceful resolution of the aftermath we're
living (and dying) with. Maybe all the power grabbers should be diverted
into orchid growing, to learn patience and acceptance!

From: "K Barrett"
Newsgroups: rec.gardens.orchids
Date: Thu, 01 Jan 2004 17:11:10 GMT

Here's hoping 2004 is better than 2003.

K Barrett
(you have no fate but what you make)

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
hlink.net...
Best to all! We made it to another year. That's cause for a big

Hurrah!

Diana

happy, happy, happy David Hare-Scott[_2_] Australia 1 12-01-2010 06:32 AM
Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday... Reka Orchids 4 05-04-2003 11:32 PM
HAPPY NEW YEAR Natalie United Kingdom 3 01-01-2003 09:51 PM
Happy New Year to one and all Steve United Kingdom 2 01-01-2003 12:09 PM
Happy New Year to all Geodyne Permaculture 6 27-12-2002 02:47 AM