Old 29-01-2004, 05:05 AM
J Fortuna

Default Strap-leaved, single flowered paph species - Winter Rest

Via,

If you would like to introduce yourself, consider replying to the thread
"Who We Are (revisited)" which I recently started, hoping that more of us
would introduce ourselves.

And no, don't worry, I did not interpret your question as looking just for
Scandinavians to talk too, and I don't think anyone thought that. I think it
is only natural to wonder whether there is anyone here from the same area as
oneself. I also have paid attention to posters who say that they are from
the Washington DC area (where I live), which does not mean that I have not
also enjoyed rgo'ers who live far away from me.

Best,
Joanna

"Hillevi P" wrote in message
I hope it did not look like I searched for other scandinavians to talk

too,
I was just curious. Most people I know that collects orchids are not very
computer literate.

I guess it is too late now, but I might as well ask if I should introduce
myself to the group? I searched, but could not find any FAQ for this

group.
As I previously stated, I planned to lurk, but... well, it didn't go too
well

//Via

"J Fortuna" skrev i meddelandet
Via,

I don't think there are lots of Scandinavians, but we do have a nice

group
of people from different places. White Monkey (Katrina) is Dutch. Reka

lives
in Italy. Claude is French, I believe. We also have several Australians.
Even though I live in the US now, I grew up in Poland and Austria. I

think
remember seeing someone for whom German was their native language. And I
recall a message from someone from Singapore, but I don't remember how

long
ago that was. In the hope of finding out more, I started a new thread
"international orchid experience?" inspired by your posts :-)

Joanna

"Hillevi P" wrote in message
Are there lots of scandinavians on this group?