GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   OT-Bromeliads- Wendy (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/51087-ot-bromeliads-wendy.html)

molli 26-01-2004 11:32 PM

OT-Bromeliads- Wendy

Wendy, Diana suggested I ask you about the Bromeliad newsgroup? Any info
would be greatly appreciated

--

Hugs,
Molli

Quelqu`un 27-01-2004 03:13 AM

OT-Bromeliads- Wendy

Hi Molly!

Rec.gardens.bromeliad

Claude

Quelqu`un 27-01-2004 03:13 AM

OT-Bromeliads- Wendy

Hi Molly!

Rec.gardens.bromeliad

Claude

Wendy 27-01-2004 05:57 AM

OT-Bromeliads- Wendy

Molli, there was one that Kye set up in binaries but nobody posted & it
dropped off the list.
I think it was :- alt.binaries. pictures.broms ?????
Just checked again but nothing. When it first started, I was the only one
posting? *g*
There are quite a few discussion forums, will look & post.
In the mean time here is the Bromeliad Society page.
http://bsi.org/
--
Cheers Wendy
Remove PETERPAN for email reply

"molli" wrote in message
: Wendy, Diana suggested I ask you about the Bromeliad newsgroup? Any info
: would be greatly appreciated
:
: --
:
: Hugs,
: Molli
:
:
:

Wendy 27-01-2004 07:02 AM

OT-Bromeliads- Wendy

Oh? I forgot to mention Molli, I post my Tillys on :-
alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
I will be posting T. ionantha 'Peanut' soon.