Old 26-01-2004, 11:32 PM
molli

Default OT-Bromeliads- Wendy

Wendy, Diana suggested I ask you about the Bromeliad newsgroup? Any info
would be greatly appreciated

--

Hugs,
Molli

Old 27-01-2004, 03:13 AM
Quelqu`un

Hi Molly!

Rec.gardens.bromeliad

Claude

Old 27-01-2004, 03:13 AM
Quelqu`un

Hi Molly!

Rec.gardens.bromeliad

Claude

Old 27-01-2004, 05:57 AM
Wendy

Molli, there was one that Kye set up in binaries but nobody posted & it
dropped off the list.
I think it was :- alt.binaries. pictures.broms ?????
Just checked again but nothing. When it first started, I was the only one
posting? *g*
There are quite a few discussion forums, will look & post.
In the mean time here is the Bromeliad Society page.
http://bsi.org/
--
Cheers Wendy
Remove PETERPAN for email reply

"molli" wrote in message
: Wendy, Diana suggested I ask you about the Bromeliad newsgroup? Any info
: would be greatly appreciated
:
: --
:
: Hugs,
: Molli
:
:
:

Old 27-01-2004, 07:02 AM
Wendy

Oh? I forgot to mention Molli, I post my Tillys on :-
alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
I will be posting T. ionantha 'Peanut' soon.
--

"molli" wrote in message
: Wendy, Diana suggested I ask you about the Bromeliad newsgroup? Any info
: would be greatly appreciated
:
: --
:
: Hugs,
: Molli
:
:
:

Maya Devine Wendy Devine dvd mpg avi jpg movies bio videos Wendy Divine ladytvon Bonsai 0 19-08-2004 08:41 PM
bromeliads Tom Foley Orchids 4 24-09-2003 06:02 PM
bromeliads - info links tennis maynard Orchids 0 22-09-2003 08:42 PM
Bromeliads - Pineapples Lambert Plant Science 26 28-04-2003 03:44 PM
beginner questions about bromeliads Ted Shoemaker Gardening 1 23-02-2003 06:15 PM