Old 28-01-2004, 12:32 AM
Pat Brennan

Default DC area orchid event this weekend

American Plant Food Co.
5th Annual
Orchid Fair

Jan. 31st & Feb. 1st

Held exclusively at our
Bethesda Location

http://www.americanplantfood.com/Pag...ngOrchids.html

Old 28-01-2004, 12:42 AM
J Fortuna

I want to come to this! Provided the ice does not get the better of me or my
car: de-iced the car windows for half an hour this morning and for another
20 minutes after work in Alexandria, VA. Brrr!

Does one need to RSVP before coming to this Orchid Fair? The Web site did
not say anything about RSVP, so I assume not, right?

Joanna (who is very excited about this Orchid Fair :-)

Old 28-01-2004, 01:05 AM
Pat Brennan

No need to RSVP, just bring money.

I heard APF had rented an additional parking area so that should be easier
than years before.

Pat