GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   O/T: Server Down?? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/54317-o-t-server-down.html)

Dewitt 07-03-2004 12:22 AM

O/T: Server Down??

On Fri, 05 Mar 2004 21:43:53 GMT, "Diana Kulaga"
wrote:

Duh! It's long distance to call India.....LOL

Diana

FYI, reports are that the east Earthlink newsgroup server is back up.
Personally, I wouldn't change anything if the west server is working
for you now, unless of course the west server starts to give your
problems.

deg