GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Anyone know flower identity? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/55557-anyone-know-flower-identity.html)

AD 15-03-2004 12:10 AM

Anyone know flower identity?

I was wondering if anyone knew what flower is used in the film, 40
days and 40 nights. I would love to know.

Thanks

Maggie 15-03-2004 05:12 AM

Anyone know flower identity?

AD its a Phalinopsis or a Phalaenopsis ( depends on where you live )

Look here
..http://www.1888orchids.com/detail.ph...33&view=detail

... lovely part of the movie wasn't it ... Maggie

Ray 15-03-2004 11:21 AM

Anyone know flower identity?

The spelling depends of where you live????

Joking, right?

IiSpankyii 16-03-2004 04:29 AM

Anyone know flower identity?

I think we are being HAD, Ray. LOL