Old 15-03-2004, 12:10 AM
AD

Default Anyone know flower identity?

I was wondering if anyone knew what flower is used in the film, 40
days and 40 nights. I would love to know.

Thanks
Old 15-03-2004, 05:12 AM
Maggie

AD its a Phalinopsis or a Phalaenopsis ( depends on where you live )

Look here
..http://www.1888orchids.com/detail.ph...33&view=detail

... lovely part of the movie wasn't it ... Maggie

Old 15-03-2004, 11:21 AM
Ray

The spelling depends of where you live????

Joking, right?

Old 16-03-2004, 04:29 AM
IiSpankyii

I think we are being HAD, Ray. LOL