Old 28-03-2004, 12:04 AM
Bobby Baxter

Default AD: Three New Orchid Videos

http://happymoosegardens.com/orchids/videos.htm

I am pleased to announce that Happy Moose Garden Videos is now producing
orchid videos. I have three new orchid videos available that were filmed
this past week in three central North Carolina orchid greenhouses. Each
video is over 1 hour long and is available in VHS format at only $15.00 per
tape.

Below is a brief description about each video. I have been producing
daylily videos for 10 years and am very excited about these new orchid
videos. I believe novice and seasoned orchid growers and hybridizers will
find these videos to be a valuable resource. They would even be perfect for
club presentations.

VIDEO 04-01 -- 2004 Breckenridge Orchids Video in Browns Summit, North
Carolina is 1 hour and 6 minutes exciting orchid action. This video features
the commentary of orchid hybridizer Mark Rose, the owner of Breckenridge
Orchids. This video is primarily focused on the Phalaenopsis Alliance,
however, some Paphiopedilums and Phragmipediums are also featured as part of
Mark's growing and hybridizing. Practically all facets of growing, and even
hybridizing, Phalalaenopsis orchids are included. A truly educational and
visually intense video. $15.00

VIDEO 04-02 -- 2004 Marriott Orchids Video in Kernersville, North Carolina
is 1 hour and 2 minutes of intense videotography and information relating to
the Paphiopedilum Alliance from species to complex hybrids, and that which
is between them. Hybridizer Hadley Cash shares his 20 years of Paph
knowledge with you. This is another extremely graphically intense video. The
"macro videovision" is mind-blowing as you watch the pollinia adhering to
the stigmatic surface, you will see the cilia on petals, and the spots
lining the inside of the pouch. Novices and experts will be captivated by
this adventure with the Lady Slipper Orchids. $15.00

VIDEO 04-03 -- 2004 Seagrove Orchids Video in Seagrove, North Carolina. This
video runs just over 1 hour. Hybridizer and AOS judge Linda Thorne guides us
through the Seagrove Orchids greenhouse as we cover many different types of
orchids. Some of these are Brassavola, Brassia, Cattleya, Cymbidium,
Dendrobium, Laelia, Miltonia, Oncidium, Paphiopedilum, Phalaenopsis, and
Vanda. You will see all these great plants, learn about culture requirements
such as light, temperature and water, hear the nomenclature, explore
different potting media, and much, much more. $15.00

PayPal shopping features are available on the web site at
http://happymoosegardens.com/orchids/videos.htm. Shipping charges for 1 to 3
videos is only $3.00.

Happy Moose Garden Videos
P.O. Box 558
Rolesville, NC 27571

Thank you,

Bobby

Bobby Baxter
Orchid Videos: http://happymoosegardens.com/orchids/videos.htm
All Garden Videos: http://daylily.net/gardenvideos/

Old 28-03-2004, 03:03 AM
stuart henry

Default Three New Orchid Videos

Beta VHS Pal NTSC DVD Region1 2 3 4 ??????
. com...

Old 28-03-2004, 04:34 AM
Bobby Baxter

Stuart,

They are currently on VHS format. I notice from your email address that you
are from Australia. I have shipped many of my daylily videos to your
country for several years. There is also a separate order form for orders
that are shipped outside the U.S. at
http://daylily.net/gardenvideos/orderform-non-us.htm. Basically, the videos
are have an extra $5 charge on foreign orders.

I have been shooting digital video for the past 4 years and most likely will
have DVD available within a year, too.

Bobby Baxter
Happy Moose Orchid Videos
http://happymoosegardens.com/orchids/videos.htm

"stuart henry" wrote in message
u...
Beta VHS Pal NTSC DVD Region1 2 3 4 ??????

Orchid Videos? MiniARTIST Orchids 4 27-04-2004 12:05 AM
Central NC Orchid Videos Bobby Baxter North Carolina 0 28-03-2004 04:37 PM
Garden videos ?was New GW Janet Tweedy United Kingdom 0 03-11-2003 09:22 AM
ANN: 2 New Iris Videos from American Iris Society National Convention Bobby Baxter Gardening 0 28-05-2003 05:08 AM
[IBC] Opinions - Japanese Instructional Videos John - NJ Bonsai 1 17-02-2003 06:03 PM