Old 29-03-2004, 07:12 PM
Rob Halgren

Default In over my head...

Well, I've gone and done it now. I just had an offer I couldn't
refuse. I tried, really I did...

So, I now own a 3000 sq ft. greenhouse, half filled with plants (some in
better shape than others), with all the bells and whistles pertaining to
such. I just have to move it and run utilities. And find a space to
put it, I may only be able to put up half. Quite a change from my 80sq
ft basement room. In case you are wondering how big 3000 sq feet is, it
is much bigger than you think...

Anyway, fair warning. I'll probably have to actually go semi-pro now,
in order to afford heat. If and when I ever get going, I'll be doing
business under the name "Littlefrog Farm" (I do grow more than orchids,
you know). I already had the domain name (no website yet). I'll have
the plants and greenhouse after it gets a little warmer (maybe June).
Not sure how I'm going to do all this, watch after an 8 month old child
(the 'little frog' in question), and hold down a 'real job' at the same
time, but it will either happen or it won't. That is why the deity
invented 30 hour days.

Rob

2a. See rule 1
3) You might get more room than you bargained for...
Old 29-03-2004, 07:34 PM
Mick Fournier

Semi Pro Little Frog,

This will be quite interesting.

Mick

PS, I like the new third rule.

Old 29-03-2004, 07:42 PM
Rob Halgren

Mick Fournier wrote:

Semi Pro Little Frog,

This will be quite interesting.

Or painful... interesting would be good, though.

Mick

PS, I like the new third rule.

Trying to mix it up a bit...

2a. See rule 1
3) This space intentionally left blank

NOW OVER 20 MILLION CARDS AVA FROM OVER 500 SELLERS all in checklist order krs4b Ponds 0 25-12-2007 09:16 PM
Spider mites, over and over and over Jonathan Sachs[_2_] Gardening 9 09-08-2007 04:37 AM
I'm in over my head! madddogg Orchids 4 04-09-2005 12:01 AM
Replacement Weed-Wacker Head: "Grass Gator Load n' Cut" fixed 4 line head - Any Good ? Robert11 Lawns 1 05-07-2005 10:35 AM
Australian Newbie may be in over his head!! RichToyBox Ponds 2 24-01-2003 11:08 PM