Old 06-04-2004, 11:06 PM
Susan Erickson

Default Ruth - Mystery

How does this one smell or is this the first time you have
bloomed it? If you have not seen it in full bloom, you will not
know if it is fragrant.

Could it by the well loved Onc. Sharry Baby? If it smells like
Chocolate... I think you might be able to identify it.
SuE
Old 06-04-2004, 11:06 PM
RPM1

"Susan Erickson"
How does this one smell or is this the first time you have
bloomed it? If you have not seen it in full bloom, you will not
know if it is fragrant.

Could it by the well loved Onc. Sharry Baby? If it smells like
Chocolate... I think you might be able to identify it.

LOL I have a horrid head cold right now so it could
very well be whiffing up the whole house and I wouldn't
know. I'll put my hubby's nose on it when he gets home. ;-)

Ruth CM

Old 06-04-2004, 11:33 PM
RPM1

"Susan Erickson"

Could it by the well loved Onc. Sharry Baby? If it smells like
Chocolate... I think you might be able to identify it.

Looked up Onc. Sharry Baby and that's not quite it.
Close, very close, but not it. This one has a solid pink
lip with no burgundy or red dot in the pink. Mine is also
more chocolate rather than raspberry in overall color.

Ruth CM