Old 23-04-2004, 01:02 AM
J Fortuna

Default request for crossing-your-fingers or pressing-your-thumbs

If you could please cross your fingers for me, my cochleanthes amazonica has
a bud that has not aborted yet, and it has progressed further than any other
of the buds thus far (I believe I have had about 7 buds bud-blast on me
since November). I would really appreciate it.

I need all the luck I can get (and all the humidity I can get as well, since
I think that is the main culprit behind the bud blasting, and the main
improvement in conditions that I have been working on using a humidifier in
combination with the beginnings of humid weather in the Washington DC area).

I probably should not have gotten the cochleanthes to begin with, but I
wanted it so much, and I am still hopeful to see a flower someday.

Joanna

P.S.: If your native language is Polish or German please hold or press your
thumbs instead of crossing your fingers (Polish: "Trzymaj kciuki" German
"Daumen druecken") -- or whatever the way of wishing luck in your culture
may be. Anyway, wish me luck, please. :-)

Old 23-04-2004, 07:04 AM
Reka

Daumen gedrückt, Joanna.
--
Reka

http://www.rolbox.it/hukari/index.html

"J Fortuna" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
I probably should not have gotten the cochleanthes to begin with, but I
wanted it so much, and I am still hopeful to see a flower someday.

Joanna

P.S.: If your native language is Polish or German please hold or press

your
thumbs instead of crossing your fingers (Polish: "Trzymaj kciuki" German
"Daumen druecken") -- or whatever the way of wishing luck in your culture
may be. Anyway, wish me luck, please. :-)

---

Old 23-04-2004, 01:05 PM
J Fortuna

Thank you Reka!