Old 27-04-2004, 03:03 AM
Dicky

Default Health problems?

Are there any health problems if i plant more than 20 Paphiopedilums in my
bedroom?

--
---

Visit this website to get more information about gardening and buy flowers
securely!
http://www.dickyhorticulture.freehomepage.com

Old 27-04-2004, 04:04 AM
J Fortuna

An excellent thread from 1995 rec.gardens on the subject of houseplants in
bedroom:
http://groups.google.com/groups?thre...t.INS.CWRU.Edu
And here is something a bit more scientific, but still funny
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...rlin.de&rnum=3

Enjoy, Joanna

Old 27-04-2004, 03:03 PM
Rob Halgren

Dicky wrote:

Are there any health problems if i plant more than 20 Paphiopedilums in my
bedroom?

Depends on if you have a spouse and if your spouse appreciates
orchids in the bedroom. It almost got me killed once... But other than
that, no. If you keep your humidity to the point where you get molds
and mildews on the wall (which you shouldn't have to do with paphs),
then you might have some problems.

Rob

2a. See rule 1
more orchids, obtain more credit
Old 27-04-2004, 04:03 PM
molli

Mine doesn't mind the orchids so much..its my planting them that bothers
him...all that medium to attack bare toes.....

--
Hugs,
Molli

Illyria: I'd like to keep Spike as my Pet.