GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Awards Quarterlies (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/61744-awards-quarterlies.html)

Diana Kulaga 19-05-2004 10:05 PM

Awards Quarterlies

All,

Our local society is lacking AQ's for all of 2002 and June 2000. (Don't
even ask why - don't go there!)

Anyone have those issues and want to part with them? Of course we'll pay a
fair price for them.

Diana

Rob Halgren 19-05-2004 11:08 PM

Awards Quarterlies

Diana Kulaga wrote:

All,

Our local society is lacking AQ's for all of 2002 and June 2000. (Don't
even ask why - don't go there!)

Anyone have those issues and want to part with them? Of course we'll pay a
fair price for them.

Diana

I'm pretty sure the AOS will sell you back issues. At least they used
to. Just call the AOS Bookstore. I don't know what it would cost, though.

Rob

2a. See rule 1
more orchids, obtain more credit
LittlefrogFarm is open for business - e-mail me for a list of
minicatts and oncidiums )

Diana Kulaga 19-05-2004 11:08 PM

Awards Quarterlies

I'm pretty sure the AOS will sell you back issues. At least they used
to. Just call the AOS Bookstore. I don't know what it would cost,

though.

Thanks, Rob. We already purchased what we could from the AOS. They don't
have these particular issues. There is a place in Jacksonville that may have
them, but I thought I'd try here first.

Diana

Susan Erickson 19-05-2004 11:09 PM

Awards Quarterlies

On Wed, 19 May 2004 21:11:20 GMT, "Diana Kulaga"
wrote:

I'm pretty sure the AOS will sell you back issues. At least they used
to. Just call the AOS Bookstore. I don't know what it would cost,

though.

Thanks, Rob. We already purchased what we could from the AOS. They don't
have these particular issues. There is a place in Jacksonville that may have
them, but I thought I'd try here first.

Diana

I would like to pick up the last issue for 2003. It never
arrived I knew they were having shipping problems and forgot
about it. Then when I filed the First issue this year I realized
I never had gotten the last quarter. AOS no longer has any
copies. Anyone have a spare?

SuE

Ray 20-05-2004 12:09 AM

Awards Quarterlies

I have 2001-to-date, and am willing to part with them ...

hlink.net...