Old 19-05-2004, 10:05 PM
Diana Kulaga

Default Awards Quarterlies

All,

Our local society is lacking AQ's for all of 2002 and June 2000. (Don't
even ask why - don't go there!)

Anyone have those issues and want to part with them? Of course we'll pay a
fair price for them.

Diana

Old 19-05-2004, 11:08 PM
Rob Halgren

Diana Kulaga wrote:

All,

Our local society is lacking AQ's for all of 2002 and June 2000. (Don't
even ask why - don't go there!)

Anyone have those issues and want to part with them? Of course we'll pay a
fair price for them.

Diana

I'm pretty sure the AOS will sell you back issues. At least they used
to. Just call the AOS Bookstore. I don't know what it would cost, though.

Rob

2a. See rule 1
more orchids, obtain more credit
LittlefrogFarm is open for business - e-mail me for a list of
minicatts and oncidiums )
Old 19-05-2004, 11:08 PM
Diana Kulaga

I'm pretty sure the AOS will sell you back issues. At least they used
to. Just call the AOS Bookstore. I don't know what it would cost,

though.

Thanks, Rob. We already purchased what we could from the AOS. They don't
have these particular issues. There is a place in Jacksonville that may have
them, but I thought I'd try here first.

Diana

Old 19-05-2004, 11:09 PM
Susan Erickson

On Wed, 19 May 2004 21:11:20 GMT, "Diana Kulaga"
wrote:

I'm pretty sure the AOS will sell you back issues. At least they used
to. Just call the AOS Bookstore. I don't know what it would cost,

though.

Thanks, Rob. We already purchased what we could from the AOS. They don't
have these particular issues. There is a place in Jacksonville that may have
them, but I thought I'd try here first.

Diana

I would like to pick up the last issue for 2003. It never
arrived I knew they were having shipping problems and forgot
about it. Then when I filed the First issue this year I realized
I never had gotten the last quarter. AOS no longer has any
copies. Anyone have a spare?

SuE
Old 20-05-2004, 12:09 AM
Ray

I have 2001-to-date, and am willing to part with them ...

.. . . . . . . . . . .
"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
hlink.net...
All,

Our local society is lacking AQ's for all of 2002 and June 2000. (Don't
even ask why - don't go there!)

Anyone have those issues and want to part with them? Of course we'll pay a
fair price for them.

Diana

RHS vs AOS Awards Robert Dickow Orchids 38 05-12-2004 06:57 PM
RHS vs AOS Awards Gene Schurg Orchids 22 02-12-2004 06:06 PM
HOS awards? David Edgley Orchids 6 30-11-2004 03:41 AM
FS- AOS Awards Quarterly 1997-2003 Elpaninaro Orchids 0 09-08-2003 02:35 PM
F/S AOS Awards Quarterly ORCHIDS9 Orchids 0 17-04-2003 08:20 PM