GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   All I wanted was a Dracula Vampira...but I can't find a vendor! (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/62591-all-i-wanted-dracula-vampira-but-i-cant-find-vendor.html)

Sinister 28-05-2004 08:09 PM

All I wanted was a Dracula Vampira...but I can't find a vendor!

I'm stuck...I can't find a single vendor for a Dracula Vampira. If you know
where I can contact a vendor please give a shout out!

-Sinister

TRAINMAN9 28-05-2004 09:07 PM

All I wanted was a Dracula Vampira...but I can't find a vendor!

Try J&L in CT.

Al 28-05-2004 10:03 PM

All I wanted was a Dracula Vampira...but I can't find a vendor!

Their mail order catalog showed up today in the mail and they have it listed
on the print copy. Didn't check the web site.

http://www.jlorchids.com

"TRAINMAN9" wrote in message
Try J&L in CT.

Boystrup Pb, ann,... 29-05-2004 01:05 AM

All I wanted was a Dracula Vampira...but I can't find a vendor!

Hi there
I just visited the site of Akerne Orchids in Belgium.
They have the dracula vampira in there sails list.
Cheers
PB

"Sinister" schreef in bericht
link.net...