GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Arias Sentenced (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/80505-arias-sentenced.html)

Mattias Baecklund 11-09-2004 10:57 PM

He did plead guilty so the innocent part kind of fall the vagon now don't
it.
Mattias
"Diana Kulaga" skrev i meddelandet
ink.net...

Subject: Arias Sentenced
From: "Diana Kulaga"
Date: 7/29/2004 5:31 PM Central Daylight Time

Your support of orchid smuggling is going to be mentioned on other

forums,
where conservation is more of an issue. I hope you don't mind.

theoneflasehaddock

Fish,

It would be prudent to note that Ray's comments were based more on
compassion for a 70 year old man than support of his admitted crime, of
which none of us approve.

Do a google search on Ray's other comments. He was stating before the

trial
that the man was innocent, and has defended them numerous times.

-

theoneflasehaddock

Fish,

In this country (the US of A), individuals are generally presumed innocent
until the opposite is proven, with the exception of those who declare war
against us. Is that too complex a concept? I'm afraid your crusade

against
Ray is going nowhere, my friend. Knock it off.

Diana

Mattias Baecklund 11-09-2004 10:59 PM

Susan how do you mean illegal.
Mattias
"Susan Erickson" skrev i meddelandet
On 30 Jul 2004 20:02:34 GMT, uckoff
(theoneflasehaddock) wrote:

It may be childish. And it was not intended as a threat, as it has

already been
done.

As for "punishing him", I am merely broadcasting his views to a wider

audience.

theoneflasehaddock

You have "Broadcast" all of us to a wider audience. Which is
also Illegal - Not that you understand the concept of Legality.
SuE

Mattias Baecklund 11-09-2004 11:15 PM

And even if for the sake of argument greed was not a faktor in the crime you
gott to go through proper chanels. The end don't justifies the means. in my
view.
Mattias
"Diana Kulaga" skrev i meddelandet
ink.net...