GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Power Point question (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/81736-power-point-question.html)

Diana Kulaga 16-08-2004 10:24 PM

Me thought me only joking. No offend intended. Me thought at times,
after a heavy weekdays, there ought to be some light moment here at
rec.gardens.orchids. And of course Power Point is a good software for
slides and presentation especially when orchids are concerned. I do use
PP too, albeit for personal use only. Please again I say, it was only a
joke. :-)

No problem, Me. Glad you're here.

Diana

Clare Sleeter 19-08-2004 02:11 AM

I for one am glad for the question as well as the answer. Done several
presentations on power point and each one always provides and additional
"mystery".
Kathy, meeting up with Fleur at WOC

Diana Kulaga wrote:

"Me Here" wrote in message
Me thought this NG is for "power" orchids. Me thought thou could have
been way way out. Me thought what have orchids and power points got in
common? Me thought %&***;**zzz#!@#$%^&*()...

You:

Though it was oblique, Kathy's query did have a connection to orchids.
She's doing an orchid forum presentation and needed help getting things
going. Not a problem for most of us, I suspect.

Diana

Click here for Free Video!!
http://www.gohip.com/freevideo/