GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   physan (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/83861-physan.html)

betsyb 20-09-2004 04:06 PM

physan

Where do you order this? One place wanted $2 more than quart cost? Is this
usual? for 6 plants I don't think a gallon is practical.

GARLAND HANSON 20-09-2004 07:52 PM

Search for "physan 20" at google. You'll get a ton of hits. I just bought
a quart of the stuff very reasonably. It is available in smaller quantities
and you can use it for more than just plants.
Good luck,
Garland

Diana Kulaga 20-09-2004 10:37 PM

C.L.A.N. Orchids has it (Camp Lotta Noise), and so do many others. You can
buy 8 oz, I think.

Diana

Diana Kulaga 20-09-2004 10:37 PM

Xi Wang 21-09-2004 12:07 AM

What's the active ingredient in Physan anyway?

Cheers,
Xi

betsyb 21-09-2004 01:44 AM

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
ink.net...
C.L.A.N. Orchids has it (Camp Lotta Noise), and so do many others. You

can
buy 8 oz, I think.

Diana

I hate new webpages? After selecting a product how do I cash out? I don't
see where to pay for it.

Bob Walsh 21-09-2004 01:53 AM

And now that Ray found the label you can print it out, take it to a farm
store (i.e. Fleet Farm in the Midwest and look at the labels for milk house
cleaning and other containers to find one that matches. Either full strength
or 1/2 strength (which you could double I believe). The one labeled for milk
house costs more than those labeled for other uses.

The cost will pleasantly surprise you!

Bob

.