Old 20-09-2004, 04:06 PM
betsyb

Default physan

Where do you order this? One place wanted $2 more than quart cost? Is this
usual? for 6 plants I don't think a gallon is practical.

Old 20-09-2004, 07:52 PM
GARLAND HANSON

Search for "physan 20" at google. You'll get a ton of hits. I just bought
a quart of the stuff very reasonably. It is available in smaller quantities
and you can use it for more than just plants.
Good luck,
Garland

Old 20-09-2004, 10:37 PM
Diana Kulaga

C.L.A.N. Orchids has it (Camp Lotta Noise), and so do many others. You can
buy 8 oz, I think.

Diana

Old 20-09-2004, 10:37 PM
Diana Kulaga

Old 21-09-2004, 12:07 AM
Xi Wang

What's the active ingredient in Physan anyway?

Cheers,
Xi

Old 21-09-2004, 01:11 AM
Ray

A quick google search turned up over 800 listings. here's one:

http://www.physan.com/PAGES/Physan20_8oz_Label.pdf

..

Old 21-09-2004, 01:44 AM
betsyb

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
ink.net...
C.L.A.N. Orchids has it (Camp Lotta Noise), and so do many others. You

can
buy 8 oz, I think.

Diana

I hate new webpages? After selecting a product how do I cash out? I don't
see where to pay for it.

Old 21-09-2004, 01:53 AM
Bob Walsh

And now that Ray found the label you can print it out, take it to a farm
store (i.e. Fleet Farm in the Midwest and look at the labels for milk house
cleaning and other containers to find one that matches. Either full strength
or 1/2 strength (which you could double I believe). The one labeled for milk
house costs more than those labeled for other uses.

The cost will pleasantly surprise you!

Bob

.

PHYSAN Dada Orchids 9 17-04-2004 07:45 PM
Physan & Orthene Q Diana Kulaga Orchids 9 22-03-2004 12:12 AM
Physan & Orthene Q Diana Kulaga Orchids 0 20-03-2004 11:15 PM
Physan gogs1 Orchids 3 23-11-2003 10:29 PM
start with something like physan or maybe a weak frank mitch newton bleach mix. fmn2 Orchids 0 09-08-2003 06:32 PM