GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   OT - We're OK, Again (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/84264-ot-were-ok-again.html)

Diana Kulaga 04-10-2004 11:05 PM

Typical Cat Donna....you didn't say how the blender fared however!

The blender is in fine fettle, and we did not - repeat, not! - run out of
booze!

Diana

Philippe 05-10-2004 02:12 AM

Heck, we don't need a reason to buy orchids, just an excuse will do. :)

Philippe

Kenni Judd 05-10-2004 07:13 PM

We have lots of excuses, along with some cover stories for the
non-orchid-loving spouse-types:

1. I won it in the raffle.
2. I traded a division with a friend.
3. No, honey, that's not new, it's just now blooming for the first time.
[I'm sure I know some more, if I could just think of them G -- haven't had
to use any lately, since we started the business].

Good growing, Kenni

9.191...

Philippe 06-10-2004 02:45 AM

Those all sound good, but I have no spouse. Bought 2 more Grammatophyllums
today :)
Philippe

Reka 06-10-2004 06:06 AM

SO WHY DO YOU NEED AN EXCUSE??? (Sheesh, no spouse...I'd be bankrupt!)
--
Reka

http://www.rolbox.it/hukari/index.html

"Philippe" schrieb im Newsbeitrag 9.191...
Those all sound good, but I have no spouse. Bought 2 more Grammatophyllums
today :)
Philippe

---

Philippe 07-10-2004 03:23 AM

I need no excuses.. I'm just having a hard time finding the
grammatophyllums I want.

Wallisii
Martae
kinabaluense (dream dream dream)
rumphianum
tigrinum
yuan nang tiger" (scriptum X papuanum)

(although getting the list down to 6 has been a lot of fun)