Old 07-10-2004, 08:50 PM
kenty ;-\)

Default Temp & timing continued with thanks.

Hi Everyone,Thanks for all the advise !It has been a great help & I have
found it a interesting topic too.The last few days I have been keeping a
15oc min from one set-up,and letting the sun do the rest.It has been abit
chilly but with alot of sun so the day temp has been as much as 27oc .So I
have already saved money!Hey with the saving I could buy a new plant,will
the wife fall for that one ;-0.Mind you I wished I would of asked for advise
at the weekend as I bought a second heater,I could keep my spare heater set
at 14 c just in case of my main set-up failing.
I have one more question relating to this topic, you guys with greenhouses
do you find you get long spells with hardly much heat gain in the day or is
there always enough solar gain to keep things ticking over nicely?As surely
long spells of not much heat gain will promote possible bacteria/fungal
problems as the humidity will be high,which in winter is almost impossible
to control without heat?

--
Thanks Keith,England,UK.