Old 30-10-2004, 11:36 PM
Mike

Default My Phalaenopsis Orchid Pictures!!! (1/1)

Attached Thumbnails
My Phalaenopsis Orchid Pictures!!! (1/1)-img_0040.jpg   My Phalaenopsis Orchid Pictures!!! (1/1)-img_0045.jpg   My Phalaenopsis Orchid Pictures!!! (1/1)-img_0044.jpg   My Phalaenopsis Orchid Pictures!!! (1/1)-img_0043.jpg   My Phalaenopsis Orchid Pictures!!! (1/1)-img_0042.jpg

Old 31-10-2004, 12:39 AM
danny

This is not an appropriate place to post your pictures. Post them to
alt.binaries.pictures.orchids.
-danny

Old 31-10-2004, 01:16 AM
Mick Fournier

Mike,

Danny is 100% right.

Mick

PS, only a simpleton (or anal retentive) would want to look at (or exalt)
those pictures of a potted phal with no flowers on RGO. Aren't you
embarrassed uploading such useless/uninteresting/orchid-101/golly-gee
pictures to RGO? Plus, I have seen as good or better looking non-blooming
plants at MY supermarket/Home Depot.

Old 31-10-2004, 01:36 AM
Rob Halgren

Mick Fournier wrote:

Mike,

Danny is 100% right.

Mick

PS, only a simpleton (or anal retentive) would want to look at (or exalt)
those pictures of a potted phal with no flowers on RGO. Aren't you
embarrassed uploading such useless/uninteresting/orchid-101/golly-gee
pictures to RGO? Plus, I have seen as good or better looking non-blooming
plants at MY supermarket/Home Depot.

Mick is back!

2a. See rule 1
more orchids, obtain more credit
LittlefrogFarm is open - e-mail me for a list )

Old 31-10-2004, 01:59 AM
J Fortuna

Mike,

That does look like a very healthy Phal. By the looks of it, I would not see
any reason for concern. Be patient, this healthy plant really ought to
reflower for you some day, some week, or some month.

In case you are wondering about it: the rules of this newsgroup don't allow
for pictures, and Mick has volunteered to enforce the rules whenever he can
(you might notice the comment of Steve's in the "The blues (long)" thread in
which Steve replies to me that somebody ought to post some pictures to see
whether Mick is still around and ok after the Florida hurricanes. Well,
apparently he is. No, he is not always this rude, only if someone posts
pictures, or whatnot. And he will argue that you started being rude by
posting pictures here, for which infringement you ought to be flamed. Mick
can also be very informative on the subject of orchids, from what we hear he
sells real high quality orchid flasks, and he can be very funny. And
sometimes he can be rude, informative, and funny at the same time. I am
certainly one of those glad to see that he is still around. However, I would
not really want to be on the receiving end of his flames, which is one of
the reasons why I don't post pictures to rec.gardens.orchids.

If you have not been to alt.pictures.binaries yet, it's really worth getting
access to it. Your ISP may not provide it, but then it's worth seeking out a
different one that does. It's the same group of people for the most part as
here, and the pictures are often astounding, beautiful or weird, very
educational, really worth seeing.

Best,
Joanna

Old 31-10-2004, 03:15 AM
Mick Fournier

Joanna,

Florida orchid growers don't buckle under to "no stinking hurricanes".

Mick

Old 31-10-2004, 03:19 AM
Ray

....if they're lucky

..

Old 31-10-2004, 03:40 AM
J Fortuna

Correction: While alt.pictures.binaries (if such a group exists) may well be
"very educational" blush. I meant to say: alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
Joanna

snip

Old 31-10-2004, 04:55 AM
Susan Erickson

On Sat, 30 Oct 2004 23:15:18 -0400, "Mick Fournier"
wrote:

Joanna,

Florida orchid growers don't buckle under to "no stinking hurricanes".

Mick

We are all glad to hear another FL orchid grower made it thru OK.

SuE

Old 31-10-2004, 09:25 PM
Diana Kulaga

Florida orchid growers don't buckle under to "no stinking hurricanes".

Mick

Y'all got that right!

Diana 8 fingers Kulaga (better than 7!)