Old 31-10-2004, 07:08 PM
Ray

Default It's our Anniversary!

Thanks to the continued support of folks like you, First Rays Orchids has
completed its tenth year in business. (The actual date was a couple of
weeks ago, but I've been swamped with this and that pesky "real job.")

As a "thank you," we added several new plants to the list, and are offering
a 10% discount on orders of $25, doubling that to 20% for orders of $50 or
more. The discount applies to orders placed through 11/1/04.

As usual, we gave the folks on our self-managed "Update List" a head start,
so many of the new plants are already sold, but there are still some to be
had.

If interested, check out "The Store" at the URL below.

..

Kews 250th anniversary discoveries Dave Hill United Kingdom 1 23-12-2009 05:36 PM
First year pond anniversary Robin Ponds 6 09-06-2005 02:28 AM
List of bedding plant for Diamond wedding anniversary in late May CK United Kingdom 4 13-04-2005 01:47 AM
It's our Anniversary! Ray Orchids 0 31-10-2004 07:08 PM
Happy Anniversary RAY Wendy Orchids 4 11-10-2003 01:42 AM