GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   TMI= To Much Information (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/86212-tmi%3D-much-information.html)

Drbob92031 09-11-2004 06:04 PM

TMI= To Much Information

Wendy;
I tried to respond to your message but the mail was returned as undeliverale
due to an error in the address. I said that my loction is not too far from the
gardens (hot houses) and offices of the AOS here in Boca Raton Fl. So I know
hhat I will dd to my "to do list". I also said thank you for the very rapid
response and the utter logic of the message.
BrBob

wendy7 09-11-2004 08:21 PM

Don't you just hate that when it happens! Undeliverable emails.
Dr. Bob, If you should reply to me privately again, just remove
PETERPAN from my addy.
You have certainly picked a good spot, talk about getting
first hand culture info!!!
Also Florida has great humidity & we have some ever so neat
people in this group that grow there.
Stay tuned.
--
Cheers Wendy

Remove PETERPAN for email reply

Dewitt 09-11-2004 11:05 PM

On Tue, 9 Nov 2004 12:21:03 -0800, "wendy7"
wrote:

Don't you just hate that when it happens! Undeliverable emails.
Dr. Bob, If you should reply to me privately again, just remove
PETERPAN from my addy.

Wendy,

I just got a call that sounded like it came from a collection agency.
They were looking for someone named Wendy something-or-other. You
haven't gone over your orchid purchasing budget have you? Are
collection agency calls a sign of orchid addiction? And how did
they know to call me? :-)

OK, they actually said it was a neighbor and I don't think you've
moved to central Texas.

deg