Old 09-11-2004, 06:04 PM
Drbob92031

Default TMI= To Much Information

Wendy;
I tried to respond to your message but the mail was returned as undeliverale
due to an error in the address. I said that my loction is not too far from the
gardens (hot houses) and offices of the AOS here in Boca Raton Fl. So I know
hhat I will dd to my "to do list". I also said thank you for the very rapid
response and the utter logic of the message.
BrBob
Old 09-11-2004, 08:21 PM
wendy7

Don't you just hate that when it happens! Undeliverable emails.
Dr. Bob, If you should reply to me privately again, just remove
PETERPAN from my addy.
You have certainly picked a good spot, talk about getting
first hand culture info!!!
Also Florida has great humidity & we have some ever so neat
people in this group that grow there.
Stay tuned.
--
Cheers Wendy

Remove PETERPAN for email reply

Old 09-11-2004, 11:05 PM
Dewitt

On Tue, 9 Nov 2004 12:21:03 -0800, "wendy7"
wrote:

Don't you just hate that when it happens! Undeliverable emails.
Dr. Bob, If you should reply to me privately again, just remove
PETERPAN from my addy.

Wendy,

I just got a call that sounded like it came from a collection agency.
They were looking for someone named Wendy something-or-other. You
haven't gone over your orchid purchasing budget have you? Are
collection agency calls a sign of orchid addiction? And how did
they know to call me? :-)

OK, they actually said it was a neighbor and I don't think you've
moved to central Texas.

deg