GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   I need your help (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/86406-i-need-your-help.html)

Ray 13-11-2004 09:13 PM

I need your help

I recently found out that I'll be traveling to Europe for two weeks after
Thanksgiving, and I have too many extra plants to leave behind for my
daughter to care for, so before I list them on eBay, I thought I'd drop the
prices and offer them to "my homies."

..

Reka 14-11-2004 03:10 PM

Ditto! Especially the mannii!
--
Reka

http://www.rolbox.it/hukari/index.html

tbell 14-11-2004 08:10 PM

On Sat, 13 Nov 2004 13:13:43 -0800, Ray wrote
(in article ):

I recently found out that I'll be traveling to Europe for two weeks after
Thanksgiving, and I have too many extra plants to leave behind for my
daughter to care for, so before I list them on eBay, I thought I'd drop the
prices and offer them to "my homies."

What do you have, Ray? Are they listed on your site?

Tom
Walnut Creek, CA
Nikon CP 5700