Old 13-11-2004, 09:13 PM
Ray

Default I need your help

I recently found out that I'll be traveling to Europe for two weeks after
Thanksgiving, and I have too many extra plants to leave behind for my
daughter to care for, so before I list them on eBay, I thought I'd drop the
prices and offer them to "my homies."

..

Old 14-11-2004, 10:42 AM
Dave Gillingham

Droooooolll from the other side of the world!

Old 14-11-2004, 03:10 PM
Reka

Ditto! Especially the mannii!
--
Reka

http://www.rolbox.it/hukari/index.html

Old 14-11-2004, 08:10 PM
tbell

On Sat, 13 Nov 2004 13:13:43 -0800, Ray wrote
(in article ):

I recently found out that I'll be traveling to Europe for two weeks after
Thanksgiving, and I have too many extra plants to leave behind for my
daughter to care for, so before I list them on eBay, I thought I'd drop the
prices and offer them to "my homies."

What do you have, Ray? Are they listed on your site?

Tom
Walnut Creek, CA
Nikon CP 5700

Old 14-11-2004, 11:08 PM
Ray

Of course, Tom.

If it's on the list, it's probably still available.

..