GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Repoting C. Portia (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/86832-repoting-c-portia.html)

TRAINMAN9 22-11-2004 07:38 PM

Repoting C. Portia

My C. Portia just finished blooming. I forget what the rule is regarding
repoting bi-foliates. I'm in the process of repotting all my plants and was
just waiting for this plant to finish blooming before repotting.

Kenni Judd 22-11-2004 08:15 PM

The best time to repot any Catt [or most any orchid] is right before, or
when, it starts putting out new roots/growths. Usually, but not always,
this is soon after it finishes blooming.
--
Kenni Judd
Juno Beach Orchids