Old 27-12-2004, 03:06 AM
Richard

Susan Erickson wrote in
:

On Wed, 22 Dec 2004 05:35:50 GMT, Richard
wrote:

-- Who am I and What Is My Gender?

Richard, male

Three cats (was four, but one laid to rest earlier this month)
who have exquisite taste in orchids, or is that who taste my
exquisite orchids? I'm constantly reminding them that the growing area
isn't a salad bar.

Condolences on the loss of one of the hedge trimmers. Could I
suggest a new "cat grass" pot for them to trim? I have trouble
only with them trimming the Christmas Cactus that insists on
waving to them.
SuE

They turn up their whiskered noses at the wheatgrass grazing bowls we set
out for them, then nibble at the cattleya flowers.