GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Happy 2005! (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/88156-happy-2005-a.html)

Diana Kulaga 30-12-2004 01:54 AM

Happy 2005!

All,

It's been a rueful year for many of us in 2004, but here we all are!

So: Let's open the doors for more folks to come here,
And let's all be together at this time next year!

With much affection,

Diana and Frank Kulaga

Dave Fouchey 30-12-2004 02:12 AM

On Thu, 30 Dec 2004 01:54:53 GMT, "Diana Kulaga"
wrote:

All,

It's been a rueful year for many of us in 2004, but here we all are!

So: Let's open the doors for more folks to come here,
And let's all be together at this time next year!

With much affection,

Diana and Frank Kulaga

Isn't THAT the truth Diana? I trust this coming year will be less
"exciting" than 2004 has been!

How are the repairs going by the way?

Dave In Icy South Carolina...

Phalguy 30-12-2004 02:23 AM

Happy New Year 2005 to all of you!

Bonne Année 2005 à tous !

Claude

Dave Fouchey 30-12-2004 05:50 PM

On Thu, 30 Dec 2004 16:50:10 GMT, "Jim Saitman"
wrote:

BAH HUMBUG

well someone had to say it

Jim

No extra coal for YOU this winter!

Dave Ebenezer Scrooge F.

link.net...

Diana Kulaga 30-12-2004 10:41 PM

Poor Jim! What was it that Santa did not bring you this year, honey?

Dave, repairs will be fine. Hard to get the kind of contractor we want right
now, so if we need to wait so be it. The inside of our house is okay, so if
it takes until Easter to get someone decent, well, we'll wait! Anyway, I'm
starting to like blue on the roof, LOL!

Diana

Dave Fouchey 31-12-2004 12:50 AM

On Thu, 30 Dec 2004 22:41:08 GMT, "Diana Kulaga"
wrote:

Poor Jim! What was it that Santa did not bring you this year, honey?

Dave, repairs will be fine. Hard to get the kind of contractor we want right
now, so if we need to wait so be it. The inside of our house is okay, so if
it takes until Easter to get someone decent, well, we'll wait! Anyway, I'm
starting to like blue on the roof, LOL!

Diana

well blue IS my favorite color, matches my eyes...;-)

Dave