Old 30-12-2004, 01:54 AM
Diana Kulaga

Default Happy 2005!

All,

It's been a rueful year for many of us in 2004, but here we all are!

So: Let's open the doors for more folks to come here,
And let's all be together at this time next year!

With much affection,

Diana and Frank Kulaga

Old 30-12-2004, 02:12 AM
Dave Fouchey

On Thu, 30 Dec 2004 01:54:53 GMT, "Diana Kulaga"
wrote:

All,

It's been a rueful year for many of us in 2004, but here we all are!

So: Let's open the doors for more folks to come here,
And let's all be together at this time next year!

With much affection,

Diana and Frank Kulaga

Isn't THAT the truth Diana? I trust this coming year will be less
"exciting" than 2004 has been!

How are the repairs going by the way?

Dave In Icy South Carolina...
Old 30-12-2004, 02:23 AM
Phalguy

Happy New Year 2005 to all of you!

Bonne Année 2005 à tous !

Claude

Old 30-12-2004, 05:50 PM
Dave Fouchey

On Thu, 30 Dec 2004 16:50:10 GMT, "Jim Saitman"
wrote:

BAH HUMBUG

well someone had to say it

Jim

No extra coal for YOU this winter!

Dave Ebenezer Scrooge F.

link.net...

Old 30-12-2004, 10:41 PM
Diana Kulaga

Poor Jim! What was it that Santa did not bring you this year, honey?

Dave, repairs will be fine. Hard to get the kind of contractor we want right
now, so if we need to wait so be it. The inside of our house is okay, so if
it takes until Easter to get someone decent, well, we'll wait! Anyway, I'm
starting to like blue on the roof, LOL!

Diana

Old 31-12-2004, 12:50 AM
Dave Fouchey

On Thu, 30 Dec 2004 22:41:08 GMT, "Diana Kulaga"
wrote:

Poor Jim! What was it that Santa did not bring you this year, honey?

Dave, repairs will be fine. Hard to get the kind of contractor we want right
now, so if we need to wait so be it. The inside of our house is okay, so if
it takes until Easter to get someone decent, well, we'll wait! Anyway, I'm
starting to like blue on the roof, LOL!

Diana

well blue IS my favorite color, matches my eyes...;-)

Dave