Old 22-01-2005, 09:02 PM
sandra

Default Orchid translucent leaves?-Phal

Hey Everyone, I couldn't resist, I ordered another orchid...
Anyway, it arrived this morning, and It appears to have translucent
leaves.
It's a seedling, not that small, and not that big, anyway, is this a
bad sign?
-Sandra
Oh, my humidifier Disaster was solved for a little while, my brother's
wife just told me to put them in the bathroom, even though it's not as
much humidity as I'd like, it's still more than without the humidifier
-Sandra

Old 22-01-2005, 10:20 PM
Kenni Judd

Yes. Without more info, my first wild guess would be cold damage. Or if
the plant was packed wet, a fungal or bacterial infection. Can you post a
pic on abpo or somewhere else that we could see it?
--
Kenni Judd
Juno Beach Orchids

ups.com...